Sunday, February 22, 2015

Best Dressed from the 2015 Oscar's

Rosamund Pike in Givenchy

People, this woman gave birth only a few months ago! Look at that tiny waist! Rosamund looks incredible here. The fit, the structure, the matching red satin shoes - this look is pure perfection for me. Hands down she is my best dressed of the evening.



Lupita Nyong'o in custom Calvin Klein

Let me start with saying there are 6,000 pearls in this gown. This piece by Calvin Klein is truly a work of art. The craftsmanship and beauty of detail is exquisite. Lupita knocks it out of the park once again.



Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford

Reese has pretty much owned the red carpet this season, I have loved every single thing she has worn at the awards shows and she did not dissapoint at the Oscars. I do wish there was something more going on with her hair, it seems a bit too casual for the Academy Awards but otherwise, stunning.



Dakota Johnson in Yves Saint Laurent

This is an example of dressing to the occasion but still being yourself. Dakota looks so elegant in this YSL number but keeps her youthful edge with a matching red lip and pony tail.  



Anna Kendrick in Thakoon

Anna almost always wears black so I found this blush/coral number to be a refreshing look on her. The jeweled neck and center cutout saves it from being too dull. 



Julianne Moore in custom Chanel

To be honest, I was worried for Julianne. She can be a real hit or miss on the red carpet but thank god Karl Lagerfeld called her and said 'Let me make you a custom gown." This sequined structure is a piece of art, just stunning.


Emma Stone in Elie Saab

Let's start with the color, I am loving this citrine green on Emma. The color contrast against her red locks and coral lip is spectacular. The overall vibe is very Old Hollywood to me but still elegant and modern.




No comments:

Post a Comment