Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Separates for a Spring Work Wardrobe








Let's talk spring work wardrobe this morning. I am loving how retailers are embracing separates these days, I picked up this graphic woven black & white ensemble from Banana Republic a few weeks back.

I love these two pieces together for the office, but they also look amazing on their own. I wear the crop top with black pants for dinner and drinks, it's a very early 60s vibe. I also pair the pencil skirt with a classic white button down or sleek black turtle neck on cooler days.

The accessories shown are two of my classic pieces, a Ralph Lauren Collection bag and my 1960s vintage Cartier Tank watch. While I am typically a girl on a budget, some accessories are worth investing in. Shop a similar look below.

Rugby Stripe Lace Shell & Pencil Skirt from Banana Republic  


No comments:

Post a Comment