Friday, April 24, 2015

Local, Natural Skincare on the Hill








One thing I wish we had more of on the hill is local boutiques. We have restaurants and bars for days, but not nearly enough places to shop. I was thrilled to stumble upon Hunnybunny Boutique on 8th Street a few weekends ago.

Hunnybunny offers soaps, face masks, and other skincare items that are free of chemicals. The owner, Leigh Byers, makes everything from scratch using only natural ingredients. I purchased a bar of soap and the sea clay mud mask. I have been using both products for a few weeks now and absolutely love them. I have very oily skin, the sea clay mask helps keep the shine off my face better than any mask I have bought from a drug store. I would highly recommend it!

My purchase came complete with a hand written note from one of the owner's kids, which I thought was adorable. Let's support our local businesses and keep our dollars flowing in the community.

Hunnybunny Boutique
311 8th St NE (between C and D)

No comments:

Post a Comment