Friday, April 10, 2015

Date Night Outfit, Soft with an Edge







Happy Friday! It's the weekend, which means date night. It should be spring by now, but yet it's still chilly and a bit damp. I am so ready to embrace floral prints and flowing fabrics, but the season is just not yet upon us. In this look I wanted to feel spring-like while still staying warm while out on the town.

I paired this gorgeous pleated blush skirt with a silk camisole and asymmetrical black knit jacket. I loved mixing the softness of the skirt with the edginess of the jacket. My to-die-for leather heels from Steve Madden added that extra punch of sexy and cool to this date night look.

Silk Camisole by Banana Republic
Pleated Chiffon Skirt by Forever 21
Leather Cut Out Heels by Steve Madden
Acid Green Snakeskin Clutch by Banana Republic



No comments:

Post a Comment