Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Haute on the Hill!

My baby has turned 1 today! My blog baby, that is.

Haute on the Hill's first post was one year ago today, it's amazing how quickly the year has gone by.

I am so grateful for those of you who have shared, liked, and privately messaged me about how much you enjoy reading Haute on the Hill.  It is a labor of love that allows me to be my most authentic self, away from work and worry.

I did some data digging today. Of my 46 blog entries posted this year, with nearly 3,000 page views, the entries listed below were the Top 5 Most Viewed. Not surprisingly, the "Decade Later" entry about my self reflections from age 19 to 29 was by far the most viewed. It was a fun, personal entry to write - I'm glad so many of you enjoyed it!

If you missed one of the posts below, check it out now on what's sure to be a horrible commute home in DC (thank you, snow day, for making everyone miserable except school children).

Top 5 Posts from Haute on the Hill's First Year


Photo by The Cake Merchant

I'm developing some great new content for the upcoming year. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see from Haute on the Hill, please let me know!

DC is an incredible city full of warm and engaging people. As for my neighborhood, I can't imagine living anywhere but Capitol Hill. Our community truly is like a small village thrown into the middle of a global city.

I look forward to connecting and growing with you all in 2015.

Cheers!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment